Dutch lowrider to be

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great bike! i like the whole look of it.

...i also looked into your whole album on flickr. nice pictures. i think i found locster (basti) on one.... do you build the longboards yourself?

I love it i love it I LOVE IT! This thing is bad to the bone man! Sharp. I love the paint.

Thanks guys for the cool comments!! :D
I'm already thinking of 24" x 3" wheels, stripping of the paint and letting it rust. And another seat! The Brooks was great on my cruiser, but my backside was pretty sore after the FBI-cruise, haha! Well, we'll see...

I did make quite a few skate/longboards, Nickname. Thanks for checking the pics! Here's a link to a lonboard-thread from a few months back:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1081&highlight=longboard

951099614_3298205a72.jpg

951099698_83307b0db4.jpg

951099822_8b10cd107e.jpg

WOW... :shock: :shock:

I didn't see that Finish in "The Far away" Pictures.

That is some Top Notch Antiquing there Easy!!!
You did a Stunning Job...and The Patina Looks FABULOUS!

If I was asked to Replicate that Finish ,it would be one
of The Harder one's....and you made it look "Easy" :mrgreen:

Great Work....
peace,
Kev.

Easy, Nice job. The finish looks perfect.....OLD.

It has been a pleasure watching this from the ground up.
- From the Tape Jig to your boys painting to you riding.

Clancy

You were thinking of sanding it and letting it rust, Dont man looks good. I love the bike. I got a rusty horn just like that 1 u got wnna trade? lol

Thanks Clancy! Glad you enjoyed it!
Rickster, I got this horn of a fleamarket, about 15 years ago. The guy had loads of 'em. My brother-in-law put it on his cruiser and it got stolen within two days, haha! Now they seem rare...
This one I modified slightly, can't buy the org. battery anywhere, but it works on a 9 volt block. I've put a tiny switch on it, so I don't have wires on my handlebars.
A trade? How about 3 rusty ones? :lol:

Back