Design Exercise - chop-sickle inspired

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I've been pondering this build ever since I saw the inspiration for chop-sickle in this thread. (I hope he gets the time to finish it soon.)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13150

So I slapped this together.
DSC03191.jpg

DSC03192.jpg

DSC03193.jpg

Boy loves it so I might leave it together for a little while. It'll prolly be a smidge difficult for him to ride, but he needs some bike fall scrapes. :wink:

Ya gotta finish it! That is one cool looking bike.

that does look good. especially the w/ laid back seat and the low slung bar.
i didnt put mine away yet(outta site-outta mind). it's on a chair by my workbench. i was staring and thinking about it last nite.
hhmmmm....chrome bike build off??? 8)

dude skip that almost looks like one of fast eddies gravity bikes!!! cool lookin bike man!

Easy E

I'm going camping soon with a few other Airstream owners and I planned to bring my Airstream bike. Boy mentioned that I was working on a bike that looked a little like my bike. So I decided to finish it up. I need some black grips, some brake line for trusses and a little elbow grease to polish it up, but here it is:

IMG00087-20090523-1555.jpg

put em down the length of the fenders and in a circle on the sprocket.

I finished up Boy's Airstream bike on Saturday. It might look better than mine!!

IMG00047-20090711-1809.jpg

IMG00048-20090711-1810.jpg

Thanks again to markm for that fender. You sent it to me for a front fender on my Airstream bike, but it found a home on Boy's as a rear. Hope you don't mind. :)

And thanks again to beatcad for the trade on that rear tire. It's perfect!!

that's way cooler than the Airstream bike. sorry. I can that today because you don't have the strength to throw anything at me.

Latest posts

Back