Cool Night

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...today my wife, who NEVER rides her bike, suggested we go for a ride downtown. Her, myself, and my stepdaughter(10 yrs. old). We all ended up on Schwinns... My wife on a Sprint (?) 10 speed, I on my '80 Cruiser 5 (^^Spike^^), and my stepdaughter on my Stingray chopper (rummage sale). It was very cool. We took a shortcut and ran into some friends then hit downtown and stopped for a drink. Beautiful night and totally unexpected fun...Wish I woulda took a camera! Hope it happens again...SOON!! If anyone has a wife or significant other that does'nt normally ride I highly recommend it!!!!

That's good to hear Mark....we've had kiddos back to back for several years now and my wife is due in January. Seems like she's been continually pregnant for the past 4 years now.

Can't wait until we can all ride together as a family. :D

Rat Rod said:
Seems like she's been continually pregnant for the past 4 years now.

How does this keep happening Steve :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but seriously..their is Nothing better than Riding
with my Girlfriend on a Night / Day Cruise..

and we all do it as a Family,
My 2 kids and my Girlfriends Son...
it's just as nice!

Many good years are to Come Steve.

And Mark....good on yaa,

it's a Blast rolling into Town...throwing the Bikes on
The Kickstands for everyone to Look at,
and having an Ice Cream on The patio.

Mark it is fun. My kids are just getting old enough to ride some distances.

My wife suggestion riding downtown on our anniv. last week. Went to Alive After Five-listened to some great music, had some sushi, couple of cold ones and road home. Grandma took the kids for the night.

Wayne Hancock-the master of "hillbilly swing" was the band
http://www.waynehancock.com/

We love to take bike rides in the evenings or day. Usually our rides end up with a stop at the ice cream place.

When we decide to take a ride we give Big Daddy Double and Mama Kat a call. They drag the Jessica Project along and we have a fun time.
Our usual ride is in the Grand Blanc area as that is where we store our bikes.

Glad to hear that you are having some family rides and enjoying it!!!

it happened again!! Tuesday my wife wanted to ride again so we loaded 3 bikes into the trunk and went to Potato Creek (named after Rickster?) State Park and spent the day on the bike trails/path!!! I dont know what got her into riding but I'm LOVING it!!!

Back