Clancy are you sure?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I took off some of the junk on my freeby Western Flyer and decided on sticking the rims I just finished on it. The back is a 7 speed nexus and the front is a drum brake ....both laced to 24'' Worksman clincher rims......and the cheapy $4 kenda tires.Stuck the bars off of the freeby girls bike from last week..... I dont know Clancy if your right about keeping the original paint.....seems to clash a little with the rim color. :roll: Maybe its just me though

westfly001.jpg

westfly002.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
Ok it wasnt my idea....Clancy double dog dared me to leave the original paint. :cry:
well....legally, you had no choice, once double-dog dared, you had to!!! :D :D

Holy Moley a tripple dog dare....hummmm I guess that will rule out a double dog dare......Actually I'm going to pull off the stuff and hang it up for a time in the future. Its not worth the effort to stretch junk free bikes anymore. If I do anything the same amount of effort and welding will net me a nice scratch built frame. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a kind of an interesting frame, if you do swap meets you could probably sell/trade it for a bell or '60's reflector or something. :lol: Give it to Markm, it's perfect for a spyder bike. :wink:

Uncle Stretch said:
Clancy are you sure?
Not that combo. Those wheels need a better frame like Ratrod's PUB. I like the handlebar setup. Some 24" wheels with some fat downhill knobbies.

Uncle Stretch said:
Ok it wasnt my idea....Clancy double dog dared me to leave the original paint. :cry:
A couple of kids were double dog dared to lick some metal poles last week when it was -6F.

I can't believe I missed this whole thread. But I would rather miss out here than a good day on the Ski Hill.

I saw one on the news and they had to get his tongue off with warm water. I would think if you were older than 5 and you live where it freezes that you would know it will stick to metal.
I bet you did have fun at the slopes. I wish I knew how and we had snow. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A TV reporter actually stuck his tongue in a report about the kids. He looked pretty silly doing it too. Out came the glass of warm water.
Picture-2.jpg

Back