Chopper paintjob suggestions???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yo im just rebuilding my raleigh chopper i was thinking of going for a black paint job with red pinstriping, has anyone got any other ideas?

Hi, I just finished mine: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=22291#22291
Saw one the other day, but can't recall which thread: It was black with flames (even on the seat), very cool! Perhaps somebody else remembers (was a thread about a springer being too short).
But take pic of your bike, put it in the INTRO section and tell us something about yourself :D

Hey Raleigh.Its your bike and you are paying the bills for it right?...

Paint it any color you want and who cares what anyboby else thinks.

I build my stuff for ME not them.

Just my coupla' cents worth.

october said:
pssst... intro :wink:

(guess it's not fair that Kev's on vacation...)

Ha Ha...so funny. I bet Kev's eye twitched when the post was made and he suddenly felt the urge to run to a wi-fi spot and reply.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahaha steve kevs gonna laugh when he sees that.

If it were my bike, I think I'd probably go with a metallic lime green - heavy on the metalflake. Musclebikes wear the flashy colours quite well IMHO.

As Chainsaw suggested, Mopar Plum Crazy (paint code C7, for those keeping track) would also be a great choice.

-Mp

I love that color thats what color i wanted 2 use on my 20 inch schwinn with a tank

ricksterr1221 said:
I love that color thats what color i wanted 2 use on my 20 inch schwinn with a tank

Rick - most autobody supply shops will put whatever colour you want into spray cans :D Its how I'm doing the paint on my Hollywood. Basecoat & epoxy clear coat, all from a spray can!

-Mp

Dang For real?! thanks man. God i gotta get a job!

Back