ccm imperial 700

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI,

there's that bike for sale by a neigbourg, I'm wondering if i should buy it... its a CCM imperial 700, it looks all original except for the handlebars... it 's got an interesting grip shifter for the stumey archer 3 speed hub...the bike is clean, it basicaly needs new cables/tires

I hesitate to buy it since i dint have much space to spare for another bike...I already bought the front panier to setup on my girlfriends bike.

what do you guy's think?what would you do with it?

00039-1.jpg

00040.jpg

NICE!

Great chainguard, frame and chainring! Make a nice Rat for sure! The grip shift is a bit more deco than a Sturmey unit, but basically not a rare option. Much more convenient than a trigger though. I would snag it!

Joe :mrgreen:

If the price is right grab it...the perfect number of bikes is n+1 where n equals the number of bikes currently in your possession :p :lol: The grip shift isn't too unusual, they have their issues but when they work they are cool. Out of a 6-7 3 speeds I only have one grip shift.

Aaron 8)

Well i bougt the bike last night and i'm sending it to Clothespin "n" who wanted it!

I rode it for a few minutes, it should make a nice rat! i see it with apes and maybe a springner fork..

Back