car cycle bicycle show minnesota.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all you minnesota guys and gals.got some show info for ya.The black mass car show should be good rat rods,motorcycles and bicycles info at (twincitiesrockabilly.com)its gonna be sweet cause its right next store.i just need about 8 friends to ride our bikes about 100 feet.show is on the 31st next weekend.next is the17th annual minnesota antique&classic bike club show and swap june 8th penn cycle in bloomington MN.

I saw a listing for the black mass car show that said there would be bicycles, but then in the list of categories and regulations for what would be allowed to show, there was no mention of bicycles anywhere. :( Oh well, how was the show?

The 7th is going to be a party night for me, so I'll have to see if I can make the Penn Cycle show.

As long as I'm not too hung over from the party the night before I think I will load the bikes up and bring them out.

By the way, were you at Grand Ol' Days today? I think I saw a couple of your bikes getting walked through the crowd but couldn't get over to introduce myself and didn't want to look like an idiot if it wasn't you. :lol:

cool hope to see you there.yea me and my buddy dan were out at grand old day all dayi had the rollfast with the white tires and my friend was on the color flow and another friend was on a 69 lemon peeler.we should be out at penn by 700am good stuff goes fast.

i have a flyer for the show and swap will try to copy it and post it its the size of a post cardhere is a few phone #s for info if this will help any.(bud 320 382 6785(evan763 477 6959(jon763 544 4634 and gary612 202 2900

Back