Can't tell what this is.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a Dyno, does it have a "D" at the end of the tube under the seat collar? If not, it may be a newer Kustom Kruiser, maybe.

Depends if you want it for yourself or to make a profit. If it's in great shape, like new, then it would cost more than 300 for a new bike of that quality. But the market for used bikes isn't that good, you couldn't turn it around for a profit normally. Any scratches will help you bring the price down. I'd start at 90 and see if he'll budge on the price. The frame looks just like a Dyno, comfortable. I've had a few of them.

I took a look around and found a good pic of the same bike. Definitely a Dyno. Good luck on the buy!

yup no doubt a dyno
model i am unsure of but it as a dyno tail frame look to it.
as far as value i think 150 is on the money if you want to keep it.
but me being a haggler i would try about 80-90 and then when/if he says no tell him to meet you in the middle at 130
that's how i always do my dealings
main rule of haggling never accept the first offer lol.
if i was to sell a bicycle like that in my shop i would put 165 and hope to get 140 for it.
that's how i judge value not necessarily it's true value i just know what i can get for a bike when i got it for sale.
hope that helps
Sean

Seems like it was $400
They have not depreciated except wear and tear.
Good luck with the negotiations!
I sold all colors, brown was a favorite in the ultras, so not rare.

well i just picked up one of these dynos but it was a deuce(i think)
it was very similar to this one and within about 2 minutes of getting it without even doing anything i sold it for 225 bucks on the spot.
i am beginning to think these dyno cruisers have more value then i originally thought.
Sean

Back