BO15 bratz ratz bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Modern bratz bike early 2000s, I guess it can be a rat rod bike? well I know it can, this is my second bratz bike build, I noticed it on facebook marketplace last week and offered the guy 20.00 dollars and drive over and picked it up. Not sure if it would had gone for scrap or not?
mm.jpg

Not knowing how bad the condition, rims and tires I can't save them, rust holes.
bratz1.png

removed front tire, and fender, and started some rust removal with a wire wheel. and scraped the the star decals off. yes, its marketed as a girls bike, but making it less girly.
fender.png

beforepic.jpg

Welcome to the fray! You've got some great RaT-ina to work with on there.
RaT oN~!

Those bratz are cool platforms to build upon and you don't have to feel guilty like you might with a vintage Huffy or Schwinn muscle bike.

5/5/2020 wip report work done today... nothing
DSC03653.JPG

but looked at the donor bike an aluminum Next bike i took the crank gear off to make it an 8 ball to match the head badge that i ordered,
DSC03649.JPG
i removed the decal but still has a ghost image. might have to sand and paint the gear, and cut a stencil for the 8.

Attachments

• DSC03653.JPG
    DSC03653.JPG
    405.8 KB · Views: 67
Ready for some color

Time for this brat to come out of Page 3 quarantine!

Latest posts

Back