Bondi Burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After finishing my first Burrito there were a lot of things i wanted to change and well i had a second parts bike so let the fun begin :lol:

It's former glory:
Biatch1.jpg

Biatch2.jpg

Biatch4.jpg

The best part CHOPPING IT!
Biatch7.jpg

I wanted the lines of the frame to be similar to my first one, with the bottom tube a lot lower than my first Burrito so it will sKr8p(scrape) :D

Thanks guys, been a little busy of late but will pull my finger out and get you some progress reports.

Markm, you can start your frame that way without tires on the rims if you like but it's only just to get an idea, The rake that you like will determine how low you can actually run the lower tube. At the moment i'm only using clamps, tape measure, protractor and string to measure and align the frame.

BLack Sabbath 8) 8)

I like the way it's coming together.Is that a shifter coming up from the seat tube? Very cool. 8)

dude, that thing could never have been used here in norway, the frame is too low, or norway is too bumpy:p
anyhow it looks awsome!

Thanks guys 8)

ExtraBlaze: At the moment thats a brake lever but i can never make up my mind so it may just become both, Gear and brake shifter :D

Back