Anything in New york?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're planning a big ride for the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in October, sort of an end of the season type thing... Probably a late night pub crawl type deal. If you don't drive, you can always take Trailways from Port Authority to uptown Kingston in about 90 minutes. If you're interested I'll let you know details when we get them hammered out. Of course this goes for anyone in the area who's down. :D

Take the train up... to New London CT this weekend. Ride with us, I even have extra bikes if you don't want to bring a bike on the train or if you're bringing a friend.

We're doing a ride this weekend for 20" bikes, customs, and Lowriders. All are welcome. Ride starts at 3PM Saturday. The Art Park is only 2 blocks from the train station and Shoreline East trains (connecting to Metro North) do come to New London now...

http://www.bareiss.net/bikeride.html

It's about 2.5 hours from the big city. Email me at [email protected] if you are thinking about it and we can make arrangements.

--Rob

Let me know, i could try. Since that date is a bit away i might be able to take the day off because i work on the weekends and get off like five or six pm. Thanks for everything! :D
johnny nightwolf said:
We're planning a big ride for the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in October, sort of an end of the season type thing... Probably a late night pub crawl type deal. If you don't drive, you can always take Trailways from Port Authority to uptown Kingston in about 90 minutes. If you're interested I'll let you know details when we get them hammered out. Of course this goes for anyone in the area who's down. :D

Back