Anyone for a ride in the Rowlett / Rockwall area?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We could do one of the shopping area's and a restaurant. Or perhaps old downtown. Please throw out your ideas. We have a nice town out here and could have some fun... Im thinking a family style ride, no spandex ect. Kinda like what they do in Dallas on Sunday evening... Id like to do ours Thurs, Fri, Or even Saturday's...
8)

Ok so not a big interest in aget together in Rockwall area. What's happening near me? Anyone know..?

Supposedly there is some kind of ride in Dallas on Sunday nights...I have no details though.

I know the folks in Ft. Worth are having a big ride this weekend...again no details.

I'm quite useful huh? :lol:

I know about that one. Its associated with a bike shop and I forget the guys name. I can look it up later... Why not get our own going. There is a great place to ride up here near our church. There is a Starbucks and shopping plaza where we could eat and such if anyone wanted to... Oh and there is the new movie theatre and such down on the lake less that a mile away. Very fun and it has an ice cream shop and such...

Let's get it started!!! Who's aboard? Ill organize it with some help and some kinda roll call to see if anyone will show up.

JT

Demon.... are your priorities straight man? Ok yeah so I get it, golf with the guys right? Do you got game? If you don't there is always the sure fire success of knowing you at least can ride something with two wheels. Know what I mean? Cost's less atleast...

We have a cr show on thursdays right down the street from me... We could do a meet there.....

I have a +2.89 handicap and have played golf on the Nationwide tour, Q School, and some US Open qualifiers. I dont have any intentions of playing professionally anymore but I have been playing for 29 years and I am only 36 so their is no way I can give up golf. I love bikes too and used to race BMX back in the 80's with my old PK Ripper (that I still have) and started racing 24" Cruisers back in the late 90's - early 00's but my body couldnt keep up with it from my disabilities that I sustained from the first Gulf War (CSAR = Combat Search and Rescue or commonly known as a Door Gunner). It even hurts to ride a bike for long periods of time now but golf I can play with no problems as long as I can ride a cart.

Wow.. :shock: Just wow. Why did you choose the name demon?

Awsome... If I could I would be into the 510's. I loved them growing up and am amazed at what can be done to them now. They are hard to get arent they? Do you have pics of yours?

jtdaddy said:
Awsome... If I could I would be into the 510's. I loved them growing up and am amazed at what can be done to them now. They are hard to get arent they? Do you have pics of yours?

I dont have any pics on my computer out here (in TX). I have it stored in California along with a bunch of other stuff since my wife and I cannot decide on where we want to live. We still own two houses in CA, one in Los Gatos and one in Stockton that I inherited. Were thinking about selling the house in Los Gatos since it is just too expensive to live there now and I dont know if i can get rid of the house in Stockton since that has been in the family for years and I would get heck if I sold it.

Anyways my dad has a storage facility and I have a bunch of stuff there that is waiting on me to settle down. I have 3 510's two are stockers and one is highly modified and has an SR20DET with a T3/4 Hybrid Turbonetics Turbo, S15 Tranny, forged internals, intercooler, blah blah blah, and has 443rwhp on the dyno @ 21psi boost. I used to have a 70 Chevelle SS with a 502 @ 800rwhp but my neighbors called the police on me a few times cause i ran dual 3" exhaust, no cats, and turn downs just under the front seats. It would rattle everyones windows withing 8 houses when it just sat and idled so I got rid of it. I miss it cause it was ugly and had different colored fenders and a few rust spots but when you looked in the engine compartment and the undercarridge it would throw you for a loop. Oh and I ran 29" slicks so that kind of gave it away as well.

How long till you get your web site up?

Back