Anyone close to Winnebago,IL. ????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm watching an Ebay auction for a bicycle that's located in Winnebago,IL. The seller won't ship....so local pickup only.

I'd love to get the bike...and it's cheap.....but that's no good if I can't find anyone close who might be willing to pick it up, tear it down,pack, and ship it to me. I'll cover everything....and kick you something for your time.

LMK, if anyone is close.....

I grew up in Winnebago. Seriously, I live about ten miles away now. Give me the details and I may be able to help you out. JB

I'm in TexasXXX you just let me know when and where bro.

Johnboy said:
I'm in TexasXXX you just let me know when and where bro.

AWESOME...THANKS man!!!!

I've emailed the seller a couple times and he seems like a great guy....even offerred for you to come over and check out the bike for me.....but I told him that there probably wasn't enough time for that.

I'll let you know asap if I end up getting the bike.

THANKS a ton man....seriously!

Well, I ended up NOT getting the bike. I have my strong suspicions that there was a case of shill bidding involved.......so I opted NOT to bid. I did inform the seller that if anything happened with the auction winner that I'd still like to own the bike. Who knows if I'll get a shot at it...but I wanted to leave the option there for him :p

Brian

Back