Any Info would be greatly appreciated

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up at a swap meet and can't find much on it other than what is on this website I found, http://derbyking.com/Detail/?n=190 . The head plate says King San A AAA Co. Japan. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
KingSanA2.jpg

KingSanA5.jpg

KingSanA.jpg

KingSanA4.jpg

KingSanA3.jpg

Cool bike, but no clue what it is. The style of the chainring makes me think of a Ross, but that doesnt fly with the 3piece cotterd cranks you got. Got us stumped... and that don't happen often. Don't give up, i'm sure someone will know.

roadmaster said:
Cool bike, but no clue what it is. The style of the chainring makes me think of a Ross, but that doesnt fly with the 3piece cotterd cranks you got. Got us stumped... and that don't happen often. Don't give up, i'm sure someone will know.
Thank you. I have been looking, but I've come to the conclusion that this is very, and I hate to use this word without further knowledge on it, "rare". I have contacted a few people on this bike and they are stumped as well. One person that I contacted lives in Japan, but he could not find any information about it. So I am going to use this as a custom build frame and start a build thread on it. :)

Latest posts

Back