Another New Member

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, My name is Rick Frazier. I have been in the bike bussiness since 1975 working at Peddlers Cycling and Fitness in Independence Mo. I am currently in the process of buying the shop and hope to have that finished by june. I am into all types of cycling and own around 70 bikes. We just started a new club here in the KC area called The Spokesmen of KC. We specialize in customs, choppers vintage cruisers, lowriders, and vintage bmx. I have visited this site sevral times and really enjoyed it and am glad to be a new member. hope to here from everyone. will post later. thanks Rick

Welome aboard Rick...sounds like you will have a lot to contribute.

Look forward to seeing your bikes!

Steve

Thanks Randy, We have the date circled on the calender and i am working on a few new projects to bring. see you there.

Welcome Rick! I'm a KC Rider also. I've caught snipets here and there about Spokesmen events, but haven't made it to one. Is there a site or borad, mailing list, you guys announce upcoming stuff on?

We are working on a website right now. We have a monthly meeting at my shop on the third sunday of every month at 2 pm and then we go on a small ride. Come on out and meet everyone. The shop is Peddlers Bike Shop 139 East Lexington, Independence Mo. Phone # (816)-254-6855 We are a Schwinn, GT, Mongoose,Sun, And Redline dealer.

Back