"Another Great Bargain From bbcbikes!!!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get it before its gone!! Another super deal by this guy, Bowden Spacelander!! This dude feels he's the Howard Hues of bicycles, gotta be watchin way to much American Pickers, Unbelieveable,... :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Origina ... 6rk%3D4%26

The cracks around the taillights and the drop outs, what were these things made of? If it's not platinum then I don't understand the price.

Maybe I'll spend a 10th of that money and buy a car, drive to the guys house and slap his goldfish.

For $1000 shipping you could fly in, pick it up, rent a car and drive home with money leftover. You could drive your car round trip, money leftover. You could take a train, bus, maybe even a taxi!

What does he do for shipping, ride it to your house dressed as a clown?

Man that would look way COOl sittin on top of the Yootmobile ! :lol:

yoothgeye said:
For $1000 shipping you could fly in, pick it up, rent a car and drive home with money leftover. You could drive your car round trip, money leftover. You could take a train, bus, maybe even a taxi!

I was thinking, with that shipping price, I imagined a super nice black and gold Kenworth big rig, you know, one's like you see a 53 Corvette showing up to Barrett Jackson auction in, rolling up in front of my house to deliver this bike made of diamonds. :lol: That's awesome!!! :mrgreen:

Theres a guy with "authentic bowden spacelander" rims on ebay to for 500 dollars :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It might be the same guy! He says he saw spacelanders with those type rims so they must be special to them hahah.

For a measly 42k it can be yours!! (43k with shipping) refuse to take a loss on this one boys!! 8)

largek9 said:
Man that would look way COOl sittin on top of the Yootmobile ! :lol:

yoothgeye said:

Anyone actually been to this place, looks to have a brick and mortar store?

He's been discussed before. I subscribe to the idea that this guy is just showing off his collection with no intent of really selling it. If you do actually pay what he's asking (you're a fool, and...), then he'll let it go, but he really doesn't intend to let them go.

Back