Alan from Choppers U.S. Checking In

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gang -

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi! I am Alan from Cycles U.S./Choppers U.S. and I have spend lots of time trolling, reading posts and admiring everyone's work. There is a bunch of talent on these boards and it never ceases to amaze me what you guys and gals can do! And we especially love seeing what you do with the parts we manufacture!

If anyone is interested, we would be happy to post special events and sales for RatRodBikes members. We are having another one of our semi-annual sales on Monday, Labor Day - 30% off everything we sell. You can check out our site here: http://www.cyclesus.com.

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Alan

Yay! We love Alan! What happened to the cruisers and the U.A.V.? I was looking for them the other day and couldn't find them. I appreciate your contribution to the custom bike scene.

jeff

hey alan welcome to the board. i dont know where you are in the company but i work over at college cyclery and we applyed for an account. we sent all the info to you guys and have not heard if we were accepted?

karfer67 said:
hey alan welcome to the board. i dont know where you are in the company but i work over at college cyclery and we applyed for an account. we sent all the info to you guys and have not heard if we were accepted?

All dealer applications are answered via email and completed within 24 hours. I personally approve them since I own the joint. :wink:

Shoot me an email and I will look into it when I get back in the office...thanks!

[email protected]

ratdaddy said:
Yay! We love Alan! What happened to the cruisers and the U.A.V.? I was looking for them the other day and couldn't find them. I appreciate your contribution to the custom bike scene.

jeff

The U.A.V. was a prototype bike that didn't have enough demand to go into production. The cruiser has been completely sold out and since we have such a long waiting list we decided to take it off the site for a while while we try to catch up. The Super Fat Chopper is sold out too, but we kept that online since we still have the frameset and all the parts in stock even though we don't have complete bikes at this time.

Back