Airshow from last month, Finally uploaded all 100 pics.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thaught u guys might enjoy some pics from the airshow i went to. Here we goo

When we first got there (late ppl who took me wanted 2 sleep :x ) i Snapped this of some fighter jet and a p-51 mustang, I think thats what its called
DSCF1439.jpg

Heres the biggest plane in the us Areal inventory, and one of the biggest planes in the world, Also one of my favorites, A c-5 Galaxy
DSCF1447.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

and us walking through it (Kid in the red shirt was also my buildoff helper)
DSCF1440.jpg

DSCF1441.jpg

DSCF1442.jpg

DSCF1443.jpg

DSCF1518.jpg

Heres some other random planes i got pictures of.
DSCF1448.jpg

DSCF1451.jpg

DSCF1452.jpg

DSCF1455.jpg

DSCF1454.jpg

DSCF1456.jpg

DSCF1461.jpg

Cockpit to plane above
DSCF1463.jpg

DSCF1465.jpg

DSCF1465.jpg

DSCF1464.jpg

Picture of a paratrooper
DSCF1472.jpg

Me and the WEINER MOBILE!!!
DSCF1459.jpg

Some stunt planes and a bunch of dinomite, this was the final show thing
DSCF1477.jpg

DSCF1479.jpg

DSCF1480.jpg

DSCF1481.jpg

DSCF1482.jpg

DSCF1488.jpg

DSCF1497.jpg

DSCF1498.jpg

DSCF1501.jpg

And 10 sticks of dynomite! This was totally awesome! The ground shook, and you could feel the heat of the explosion before you could see the light or anything totally nuts!!! Im not good at takin pics so all i got was smoke look lol
DSCF1505.jpg

DSCF1503.jpg

Thats It hope you guys enjoy ;).

Cool...

They let you sit in a jet fighter, eh?

DSCF1465.jpg

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ hehehehe :lol:

i dig the bi-planes pics, so what was the deal with the dynomite/black cloud ?

CCR said:
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ hehehehe :lol:

i dig the bi-planes pics, so what was the deal with the dynomite/black cloud ?

They were trying 2 recreate fight scenes from ww2 or somthing. Idk but the booms were cool.

Me and the WEINER MOBILE!!!
DSCF1459.jpg

[/quote]

I got a funny story about the Weiner Mobile. This past April I was on my way to store to pick up something and as i am turning, I look over to see the Weiner Mobile in the opposite lane, I did a double take and I still couldnt believe my eyes! The weiner mobile riding through Americus, GA! turns out someone locally owns it and throws it in all the local parades!

the OMWM got a parking ticket in chicago![/quote]

Hahaha New_Dharma, The cop musta been a big Weiner. :)

Haha. I just had some oscar mayer's With relish onions, ketchup musturd. Mmm good. ;)

We had that exact same show in Lincoln, they must tour. We even had the flight show with the explosions.It was funny because we were watching it from the parking lot to get a decent picture, and everytime the explosions went off, the car alarm on the van in front of us went off. It was called Tora Tora Tora ( you movie fans might recognozed that.) It was of course ww2 japanese aircraft against some U.S. ww2 trainer plains and P-51 mustangs.

They must i was so pissed when they didnt have the blue angels!!!

Lincoln had them, when we were heading home they even flew low over the highway we were traveling on.

I love it when they fly real low the ground and ur guts are rumbling ears are ringing from the roar of the engines! AH!

Latest posts

Back