AF noob from Spokane...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all! Active Air Force @ Fairchild AFB, WA. Been into bikes all my life, recently rekindled. Rebuilt old race bike from high school into a fixed gear and was off and running. Registered over @ bikeforums and found myself looking for other bikes that looked how I thought they should...never really did. Stumbled on this site and realized where I belong. Had a touch of rat in me and never knew it!

Looking forward to many good posts!

P.S. I go by HOLYROLLER because thats what I am, a fundamental, Bible-thumpin, Holy-rollin, fanatical Bible-believer.

welcome, hope you don't think I was being too much of a smart a-- when I responded to your rust post by telling you to put your bike at the bottom of a lake. But you should see some of the bikes these folks here will pull out of lakes. It's as if they were originally made out of rust! Anyway, I was on bikeforums too but got bored quickly and found this site and never looked back. I hope you enjoy it here. I sure do.

Back