3 Schwinns

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got 3 freebies today.
100_2627.jpg

a guy at work told me about them. I got ahold of the ladies sister, that I work with, and she called her.
100_2628.jpg

I think this is a '65 Traveler, Racer or Speedster. Its by far the coolest and really the only one worth keeping. :roll: :roll:
Sprint derailler, 5 speed.

...can just barely make out Colleg--- under the brushed on house paint.I aired it up and rode it but the derailler wants to move forward instead of in/out...carb cleaner and WD40!!!

if anyone needs parts from the red or green 10 speeds, you can have 'em....freeeeeeeee.....plus shipping :mrgreen:

Hi MarkM, I'm new here, and was advised of this ad by a fellow Schwinn Forum member. anyway I am looking for a rear wheel for a Schwinn suburban size (27 x 1 1/4"). If your offer still is good, I would be interested in the Green bike (or the dark colored 10 speed in the rear). It looks as though it it in decent shape, and so how much would it be to ship: (1.)The entire bike? (2.)The rear wheel, with the pedals? (3.)The rear wheel by itself? I thought I'd ask about all these three in case you're willing to let the whole bike go. If this bike does not have those sized wheels, what size are the wheels on the Red bike? In any event, It is a very generous offer. I live in Miami, FL 33157. Thank you in advance for your reply. My e-mail address is ([email protected]). Best.
Steve.

Schwinnster75 said:
Hi MarkM, I'm new here, and was advised of this ad by a fellow Schwinn Forum member. anyway I am looking for a rear wheel for a Schwinn suburban size (27 x 1 1/4"). If your offer still is good, I would be interested in the Green bike (or the dark colored 10 speed in the rear). It looks as though it it in decent shape, and so how much would it be to ship: (1.)The entire bike? (2.)The rear wheel, with the pedals? (3.)The rear wheel by itself? I thought I'd ask about all these three in case you're willing to let the whole bike go. If this bike does not have those sized wheels, what size are the wheels on the Red bike? In any event, It is a very generous offer. I live in Miami, FL 33157. Thank you in advance for your reply. My e-mail address is ([email protected]). Best.
Steve.

I think Mark may still be taking care of some family stuff, he said he would be away for an undetermined while, best to send him a PM. im sure he'll get back with ya though, Marks one heckuva guy

Back