26 inch bmx fork husky bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought from Husky Bicycles? Anyways it looks like they have free shipping in the states minimum order $50(i'm in canada) they have these forks for $18 bucks that look pretty sweet, just don't know if they are a good company to deal with and what the quality is like,
If you go to huskybicycles.com and go to the sport side and click on parts look for forks, at the bottom of the forks page, A clunker like 26 inch cruiser set comes up, noticed they are in Texas, anyone dealt with them or anyone interested in ordering a bunch of stuff i'm in for a set a forks, if someone will ship to B.C. for me, :D http://www.huskybicycles.com/Merchant2/ ... y_Code=frk (link scroll to bottom)
thanks guys.

WOW they have some good prices. and free shipping to boot. I hope someone buys from them and let us know how they are.

Just an FYI....those forks are made by Pyramid and can be bought through most bike shops.

I bought a set for my Elgin for $20 from my LBS.

yes,

i have bought from them...

the only problem i had was that i ordered this fork=
345-600.jpg

but got this one instead...

346-125.jpg

i never pursued it, though, i just kept the wrong fork...

other than that fine...

oct.

Got a pair of the Pyramid BMX forks, not very sturdy but if you don't beat on them they should be OK.

i had a pair of the pyramid forks, and they bent very easily...

other than that, fine... :wink: :mrgreen:

oct.

Latest posts

Back