2008 Art Of The Bicycle - Added Photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Details and printable flyer at ArtOfTheBicycle.com
artofthebicycle2008.jpg

Re: 2008 Art Of The Bicycle

Mr. Farrell said:
man... i wish we could go, but thats a 2 hr drive and i gotta work till 8:30. :?
There will be a swap meet on Saturday although I'm guessing it'll be a small one but I'm also guessing most of the bikes will still be there on Saturday.

Rat Rod said:
Looking forward to another round of pics from this year's show. :mrgreen:

Already took quite a few pictures yesterday. I try to get some before the opening. The place can get pretty cramped when it's packed with people and all those bikes. I will wait to show them after the show though.

This is a really neat show as it's part of an art gallery crawl so you get a lot of people going thru that aren't necessarily into bikes. At least when they arrive :D

Just hope the 100 degree weather doesn't keep people at home. Last year pouring rain didn't stop them though.

Mr. Farrell said:
yeah... that would be cool... if i dint have to work saturday too. :?
The Midwest Bicycle Fest is Sunday, September 28th. Be planning for that :wink: . http://midwestbicyclefest.com

In the past we've had people drive 3 and 4 hours for it :D

yeah, i remember you telling me about that one. unfortunately that's the day before our wedding. :)

looks like we'll just have to look forward to next year.

This is a big night for us and other bike people in town. The wife and I make it a special occasion and get a hotel in town. Getting ready to go there now then we ride to the show from there. Bad news is it's raining now. Not as bad as last year though (yet). I'll be back probably tomorrow with pics.
Look what we have to entertain us tonight...
pic057.jpg

Latest posts

Back