2 muscle bikes and a pre-war Hiawatha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If all goes as planned, tomorrow Ill be hookin up with fellow ratrodder Bits n pieces for some good ole Swapping!
For him, BMX bike, some mag wheels and misc. BMX parts.....for me, a Kia muscle bike frame, the Futuramic twin-top-tube muscle bike and the yet unseen (by me :mrgreen: ) Pre-war Hiawatha frame and forks....Hope all goes well and wish me luck!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanx 'Mesa! Heres what Im taking and in a couple of hours Ill post what I get :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
100_2653.jpg

the trunk
100_2654.jpg

the back seat
100_2655.jpg

front passenger seat
100_2656.jpg

and the haul
100_2657.jpg

100_2658.jpg

Hiawatha??
100_2659.jpg

cool little grips on the trike
100_2660.jpg

Futuramic (purple) and Kia
100_2661.jpg

yeah, the trikes were a suprise!!!
Bits n Pieces is a good dood!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He held the Futuramic for me for months!!!

im glad your happy. i already fixed the z-flash.im working on getting 2 typhoons and a rollfast for you. im waiting on the guy to decide if he wants to part with them or not.thanks again for all the parts. the mags look good on my columbia and the skyways are in the cleaning process!lol!let me know if that is a hiawatha. i didnt do much research but it looked like the one i saw. it looks like the bike on forrest gump to. run forrest, run!lol!

Cool!! I have just enough room left for 2 Typhoons and a Rollfast!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have a set of red skyways, rear coaster, from a 80's scrambler waiting for the next RRBTO (RatRod Bike Trade Off) :D :D

if all goes well today, ill have a few stingrays, 2 girls muscle bikes, a bunch of older bmx stuff and one of those crazy japanese 3 wheelers with 2 wheels up front for you.im waiting on my buddy to get up now to go see whats worth saving. ill pm or email when i get it all here and get some pics.

Back