• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1977/78 Western Flyer Ram Rod Chopper sold

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Bike came in late with the Muscle Bike wars and was from mid 1970's Not sure how it fit in with the Sting ray type bikes and the pre MX Bmx Bikes, probably came out a few years too late, but they are very cool. Only made for a couple years. This Bike is on Ebay now for sale with 4 days left. Very nice original. Has different Hand Grips, other than that, This RamRod is in very nice orig. condition. Most of these choppers are rusted out and missing parts. This bike has scratches and the decals have some rips but they are intact. The Chrome is nice with some scuffs on the Handle bars. The Seat has wear but is not ripped. The seat alone and Chainguard , front forks are very hard to find. Chain Guard is beautiful and redone except for a large scratch through the middle. Rear Fender is beautiful and nicest I have seen. If you are into original Chopper Bikes from the 70's this would be a great bike to add to a collection. If it doesn't sell on EBAY , I would like to get around $700 or Best offer and I would ship for $85.00. Would consider trade for a 69-73 Schwinn 5 spd Pea Picker, Lemon, or Orange Krate or interesting 20X16 Muscle Bike, or 1970 Lime Green Raleigh Chopper. Call me if any questions at 847-401-1332. If I don't answer Leave message I will call back. Thanks.

Attachments

• Ram Rod 4.jpg
    Ram Rod 4.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Ram Rod 6.jpg
    Ram Rod 6.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 273
  • My Ram Rod 9.jpg
    My Ram Rod 9.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 258
  • My Ram Rod 6.jpg
    My Ram Rod 6.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 347
  • My Ram Rod 5.jpg
    My Ram Rod 5.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 362
There is a local one for sale (wrong fender and seat) that I've been watching for a couple months. I'm just trying to avoid buying stuff I can't comfortably ride...I'm not well proportioned for 20"ers :grin:.

Jason

This seat looks more comfortable and nicer than a banana seat
Have a good holiday.

Back