1950 Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
around 1950 Rollfast frame originally a skip tooth, original paint, new springer fork, I have original wheels but these are shimano hub wheels off a huffy cruiser, Crank is off an mid 80s Redline BMX,
3333237056_1cb2ab84b7.jpg

3333237080_81b14ce64c.jpg

Man the chrome is perfect on that springer. Did You replace the springs or were they in that good of shape? Gotta love a rollfast. :lol:

Here's another shot of the fork....I've been sitting on the frame and fork for about 5 years, the frame came with the original fork, this fork and the tank which someone else had already restored. I may put the tank on the bike but I'm not sure how it will look with original paint on the frame. I have no idea where the fork came from but it is a reproduction.
3333237066_7a5cc0ed21.jpg

I think the only bike repopd in the 90's was a roadmaster with that front fork. I have an original and man they ride smooth. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's is very nice, simple and classic looking. I REALLY dig those handlebars. Do you know what they are called? I know some of these older bars had funny names given by the manufacturer (boy scout, longhorn, steerhorn etc). I would love to find a set of these.

Back