1936 heideman (sp) works

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a clean up job for
DSC01399.jpg
an older lady

Hay coach J, what size is your lady? Have you found that three piece crank on very many small bikes? I just picked up a colson 20" girls perwar with a three piece crank set and plan to restore this for my grand kids one day or may just become a wall hanger.

bike

I'm not sure, I didn't have it very long. It was a 20 inch. I was also surprised to see the three piece. I haven't come across that in that size bike before. Makes me think that it was something more european than what I've traditionally seen on the american bikes. I know that the english bikes did a lot of three piece.

midnight ride

hey coach, hello don.. coach did you get the website info on the lenexa midnight ride i sent, if not look up ci.lenexa.kc.us

ride

Yes. Thank you very much. Alot going on right now, I leave for Haiti in the morning for eight days but I'll get back to you when I get back.

interesting side note

An interesting side note, I used to be a cop in Mission Ks, so I know the area well. Are they riding through the underground storage facility?

Latest posts

Back