Winter Swap In The South-Feb 22 (Dallas, GA)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempting, just googled it & it's a 7 hour drive. How far is it for you Terry?
Talked to a local collector the other day. He plans to bring some woodrims. He hasn't been to a swap since the 90's. Hope he makes it.

It should be around 7 for him too.

Just found out that my mom's coming to town that weekend, so I won't be able to travel to the meet. :(:cry:

I'm super excited about the swap. Will be my first one, but going to make the 2 hour trip

Where all of these bikes in the swap or are some of them just brought to ride and look at?

He are some pictures from the Fall Swap!

PA050868_zpsa18efabe.jpg

PA050860_zpsef740967.jpg

PA050838_zps03bf23ee.jpg

PA050834_zps78659593.jpg

PA050880_zps27ca170f.jpg

PA050916_zpsc66f0a85.jpg

PA050906_zps16a9d239.jpg

PA050892_zps0c339c3f.jpg

I'm really looking forward to being there! My first-ever event....... bringing some good swap meet stuff ...... Old cruisers, Low Rider assorted craziness, Choppers, Real Neon NISHIKI sign (NOS) , a few Old Skool BMX items too. Hope the weather holds-out and treats us right! Meet you soon:113:....... Dave

The Renaissance Man

I just looked threw those pictures I I think every bike in each photo was for sale. Or at least had a price. There were no bike there just for show.

I'm really looking forward to being there! My first-ever event....... bringing some good swap meet stuff ...... Old cruisers, Low Rider assorted craziness, Choppers, Real Neon NISHIKI sign (NOS) , a few Old Skool BMX items too. Hope the weather holds-out and treats us right! Meet you soon:113:....... Dave

I'll be all over that sign!

Post some preview pictures!

The Renaissance Man

I just looked threw those pictures I I think every bike in each photo was for sale. Or at least had a price. There were no bike there just for show.

Yep, even my Beast was for sale! I kinda wish that elderly German lady would have bought it. ;)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, even my Beast was for sale! I kinda wish that elderly German lady would have bought it. ;)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Not to mention I expect twice the amount of vendor as we had in the fall.

I am going to try to be there this weekend. I will be bringing some shirts and perhaps the giveaway bike for people to look at this weekend. GET-A-GRIP is approaching quickly on March 22, 2014. Hope to see you this Saturday.

I am going to try to be there this weekend. I will be bringing some shirts and perhaps the giveaway bike for people to look at this weekend. GET-A-GRIP is approaching quickly on March 22, 2014. Hope to see you this Saturday.

Put me down for a shirt. This years logo is awesome!

Double Nickle - I am not a "vendor", but will have some parts I will be bringing with me. Will I need to pay $10, or just show up with my box of parts?

Unfortunately any selling at all is considered being a vendor. If I made exceptions to who paid and who didn't on amount of stuff for sale, I would have chaos.

Talked to a vendor from North Carolina that plans on making the pilgrimage.

Latest posts

Back