What's the top 10 rarest of the rare Bicycle accessories?..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! The cat is finally out of the bag...err box! Congrats on a killer score man! First I have ever seen!

That is really something else, looks to be in pretty nice shape too. What bike are you gonna put it on, if any?

one of the reasons I like being on this site, seeing stuff like this. :thumbsup:

Congrats on finding one! Looks like it might sit at the right angle better on a bike that locates the sissy bar to the wheel instead of further back...

Luke.
Leant back and lowered slightly:

21423267902_621634bcc2_z.jpg

Just a matter of fine tuning it to whatever bike you fit it to I guess...

Luke.

That is sooooooo koooool and krazy!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks this thing is inane? :crazy2:
I suppose it's interesting from a historic standpoint to have one just for nostalgia, but man that thing looks ridiculous. Better hope it's not a windy day when you have it out.:21:

It does have a very George Barris vibe to it though.

(Nothing personal, just my opinion.)

Am I the only one that thinks this thing is inane? :crazy2:

Oh for sure! It is totally loony...but it was made in a time where it was anything goes as far as bicycle accessories, chopper forks, tall sissy bars, wheelie bars, etc. and is one of the oddest things they made.

I would have thought for sure the window was open with no clear plastic in it...but it has a stitched in window! That had to make for some tough riding in the wind!

Latest posts

Back