What do you think a fair price would be?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
My son agrees with me that we have too many bikes, and he's agreed to let one of his go. Last year's MBBO second place winner, built by him (with my help) Derelict Dill. I have no idea what to ask for this bike. I'm thinking that $1500 might be a bit high, so I need some opinions before I put it up in the "For Sale" section.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...1-derelict-dill-mini-crashs-entry-done.86409/

huVtpz.jpg

Love that build! I really don't have a clue about muscle bike pricing though.

It's a 2-way street. On one hand it's AWESOME. On the other, there's a ton of rust, and the welded fork, and... oh yeah, rust. What would the parts cost if separated? I'm not up to speed on muscle stuff either, so without specific knowledge of this particular bike, I see a $60 frame, a $20 highback sissy bar, a $10 set of apes, a $10 chainring, $10 grips, $10 crank/pedals, $50 seat, wheelset and guard are the wildcards for me, no idea. But at a bike show, with the right crowd, and the planets aligned, I'd call it a $350-$400 bike

Back