What bars can do

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it me or do the handle bars make the bike?!
blackbike001.jpg

mango2001.jpg

Looks sweet, Is that an old econoline in the Back ground?

Hey ricksterr1221

Yes it is a 1961 Econoline.It is a 87A without corner windows.I love it as it is totally rust free.I can fit a lot of bikes in the back of that thing! It will be on the road soon.Maybe some old school bike shop graphics on the sides?
61ford008.jpg

Sweet bike and very cool truck. I like the graphics idea, "Old Green Bean Cycles/ Sales And Service" with an old bike in the center. Just my idea.

Hey BigRed,I was going to paint this green & put a Bigwheel bike on the side with OGB.I might put an oldgreenbean cartoon guy riding it.I bought in The UK & it will be shipping over soon.We call em highroofs,so I thought I should put a highwheel bike on the side
pic.jpg

Man Firewalker I have not been able to get off that bike for 3 days! It really rides like a nice full size bike.It is justa 20 inch.I a only 5' 9".Those Germans know how to build stuff.

I can not believe you knew about the wheels on the van.They are old school Mcleans from the late 80's early 90's.I need one to complete the set.One hit a curb hard.I am going to pin stripe it & slap some bike shop graphics on the sides. I might sell it though.I have too many cars right now.If the forks are bent on the black bike they are a perfect match.I do not know.My friend said something about it the other day.We really do not know.

du bist ein ashloch

Ach! ein kleinne nachtmuzic. Ich will einen kuss haben mein frau. :wink: You bicke ist wundabar. Ich leiben!

Back