WELL MY FIRST TWO BIKES THAT STARTED IT ALL MADE IT HOME!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you see somewhere on this site when i first joined i explained to some of you that i purchased a set of bikes some time ago from an old feller that walked into my store that said "do you by old bicycles ?" i replied well sure dependen' on the looks of em' i said . well he goes i got two i bought for i and my wife about forty years back and was wondering if you would be intrested in them i live up the street if you wanna come have a look! i told him that i cant leave the store but as soon as my wife gets back i'll come right up and have a look he said i want $250 for the set i said i'll bring the money and buy them if i like them he goes sounds like a deal to me. so i go up there and saw these hanging there:
47b7dd38b3127cce82309da31f7800000016100EZs2zloyZMc

47b7dd38b3127cce82309da71f7c00000016100EZs2zloyZMc

When i got back to the store with them not even a half an hour a high end toy collector saw these and says "those are great!" how much ? i told him i just got them in he says gimme your price ! i said $600 thinking he would back down and he pulls it out and says sold!!! (.... i said to myself)not really wanting the sale but bills had to be paid at the time helped him cart them out to his truck . years passed and they were forgotten..... until i walked into a local store a month ago and BAM!! there hangin off the cieling, i asked him if they were for sale the guy goes sure i ve had a rental or two off the (movies) so i can let em go he sys $750 i said done! put a hold on them for me !! now luckily im in the biz of commin across some pretty cool stuff so i was able to sell him some stuff and work in the bikes as a part of the deal ! well thats my story guys and im stickin ' to it thank for those who hung in a read the whole thing , this is what started me in on the hole bike thing and now there here to stay!!!

Latest posts

Back