Well I promised I'd show you guys

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC00008.jpg

The copyright is finally done
Here is one of my homemade frames...
Hope you guys like it...

I'd like to say that your bike is stunning but I can't come to any conclusions on the basis of just one measly picture!

Now that there is a gorgeous frame that's worth walking bare foot over hot coals for. Twice, if necessary.

Looks like you need to be mindful of the pedals when chucking it round corners though!

The red rims contrast beautifully with the matt black finish.

You copyright the frame as a metal sculpture sense that's all it is...it cost $45.00 for a copyright...

Adapt said:
You copyright the frame as a metal sculpture sense that's all it is...it cost $45.00 for a copyright...

Thanks, I'll have to look in to that. And by the way, that is one sweet bike with excellent lines. Sorry I didn't mention that in the first post.

Firewalker said:
not that I'm going to copy your frame, but just for common knowledge....with the copy write...are you pertected for just your state? or the whole country? and what if somebody in England decides to copy it?

FW
Well heck and darn, you saw straight through my cunning plan. :wink:

It's friendly to all...My buddy is like 250 and her rode it no problem...
This frame is very deceiving...

But gee change anything 10% and it dosent matter whose design it is ,It becomes yours. Ah America Gotta Love It. :wink:

Back