Updated Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just thought I'd show some updated photos since I've made some changes. Put on the springer forks with chrome headlight & had it pinstriped over the weekend. Also put on an old license plate. It's my version of a fake whizzer, it's a fizzer, ha ha!!
P1010001-1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

Sweet bike. What size is that motor? I have a 48 cc that i'm going to put on something one of these days. That looks really good.

Rusty can you post a link? Mom and dad want to know what i want for x-mas... I didnt know what i wanted, TILL NOW! :)

Rusty, what kinds of mods did you had to make to get 45 out of that thing. I see you are runninf a 44t sprocket so there is no gearing changes. I know these motors only run 35 tops out of the box, maybe your speedo is off. I have a top speed of 32mph with GPS on any of mine. Inquiring minds want to know...Kelly

The kit only took a few hours to install but I went through about 3 rear rims. Trial & error on getting the chain tension correct. We had to weld the chain tensioner to the frame. Also you should check to make sure all the bolts are tight before you ride. The coaster brake came loose on me once when I was doing about 20 mph & locked up the rear wheel & bent the rim.

Back