Trapped Chilean miners

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to imagine how it must feel to have to face what they have to over the coming months!Wish them well and any other miners [past and present] from around the world on this forum.

Agreed man, agreed... a whole lotta people without a whole lotta anything, other than hopes and prayers... I just hope they get out in 1 piece and all present and accounted for.

Is it true that they reckon on it being christmas before theyre out? just heard someone talking about it in the street... man thats worse than prison... atleast in prison theres light and 15mins exercise break...

Yep, its going to be a long haul...any miner starting a shift tonight must be thinking of these lads... where ever in the world they are...

Yeah, these guys are in my thoughts and prayers too. I just hope their spirits can remain bright and they don't go crazy over the months. And don't forget, it's hot down there too - in the mid to upper 90s F (35*C - 37*C). That can't help.

Looks like they could be coming up early hours of Wednesday mornin! Have you guys seen the tube they have to come up in? :shock: ! Fantastic engineering ...how it drops them back down if it sticks...its gonna be a scary ride! I just want to see them back with there family's!

Hopefully they all make it up safely. Pretty amazing ordeal especially when it sounds like the miners are in good spirits. I would never be able to endure such a thing.

I heard on the radio today, that one of the miners has a wife, and a girlfriend waiting for him, they didn't know about each other until they both showed up at the site. I think maybe I'd stay in the hole, or at the very least I'd be the last one out. Dean

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
I heard on the radio today, that one of the miners has a wife, and a girlfriend waiting for him, they didn't know about each other until they both showed up at the site. I think maybe I'd stay in the hole, or at the very least I'd be the last one out. Dean

What I want to know which one does he hug first the wife or girlfriend our group hug..hahaha :wink:

jaydub said:
Big Fat Whitewalls said:

What I want to know which one does he hug first the wife or girlfriend our group hug..hahaha :wink:
I'd go for the group hug, then hope for the best. Dean

Latest posts

Back