Trailer Trash Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my old chopper I built from a 20" BMX a few years ago rolling again. This was the first bike I had built in several years. I raked the head tube and extended the forks. I might extend the back in the future but it rides pretty good the way it is just a bit small for an adult.

TrailerTrash4.jpg

TrailerTrash2.jpg

Let me know what you think.

I found the frame lying on top of a trailer load of trash which is why I named it Trailer Trash.

Flame Jigger said:
I might extend the back in the future but it rides pretty good the way it is just a bit small for an adult.

Looks cool. Remember there's always a kid out there to enjoy something that is to small for you! :wink:

Cool bike but awesome shed! Like the 1960 Chevy Apache hacked hood!

Thanks for the compliments on the bike and the shed. The shed is my brothers tire shop. I figured some of you guys would like it so I used it for a backdrop. Here is another bike I built and a side view of the shed.

CopyofBikes005.jpg

I had seen a couple of Mixte bikes on this sight but couldn't find a frame to make one so I cut up a 26" diamond frame 3 speed and made one the hard way.

Flame Jigger

Jetro,

Actually Massacre was my inspiration for this one. I had seen the pictures of it before you added the spikes to the fenders first and loved the look of it. I later found the pictures of it with the spiked fenders and didn't even realize it was the same bike until just now. I have added some spikes to my fenders also but tried to do things a bit different so as not to exactly copy what you had done. I will post some more pictures of it as soon as I can. Thanks for the inspiration.

Flame Jigger

Back