The 'Rickety Ratt - PICS OF THE TRASHED BIKE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The 'Rickety Ratt - Trashed...

man that's really too bad about your bike. i hope you get it fixed soon. i agree with everyone else, post those pics!

Re: The 'Rickety Ratt - Trashed...

Ty fellas.. Dads gonna be SO PISSED!!! :lol: :lol: THe evans, bike i got hit on, is going to donate its evanaction fork.. It was my build from last year.
The worksman, (i think so far) is gonna donate her wheels n tires.. and im going 2 get the sproket off dereks build bike for it, since its wont be skiptooth any more.. she should look good.. :mrgreen:

PICT0035-3.jpg

The steer tube is bent to the left.. rims screwd obviously.

Rear rims bent and it rubs.. :roll: How depressing. :cry:

man maybe your dad needs some anger management. so sorry to hear that dude, your bike rocks my socks off. I always found your posts that little bit more entertaining than the others too.

JOScatRATrod said:
man maybe your dad needs some anger management. so sorry to hear that dude, your bike rocks my socks off. I always found your posts that little bit more entertaining than the others too.

Eh, nah. hes just a jerk sometimes.

Dude, wait till i fix it, its really gonna knock em off ;) WATCH.

And thanks, i like to make ppl laugh n whatnot. :) thanks for the comment.

JoeyMac said:
Come on Ricky, it's a Rat Rod, you can just pull off what doesn't work and put something else in its place. This is minor :D

:] Heres the run down guys:

1.Schwinn Blade Fork
2.Worskman cycle wheels
3.cool huffy sprocket
4.straight mtn bike bars cut into drag bars
5.*If i can get ahold my shop teacher an oak, mahogany or walnut tank insert with rickety rat burned into it.

She is fixable ;) haha.

Ty for the comment. ;)

Ed Roth would be ashamed if you dont try to fix it, dont dissapoint the king of rat rods!

FIX it come on i saw all those bikes u got lol. how the heck did u do that anyways? thats a good one hope u are ok buddy.

I dont feel like fixing it honestly. Im lookin for another rat-trap springer.. Derek has one buts being a douche about letting me have it. :mrgreen: Just kidding bro. But yeah, i wont redo it unless i can get it exactly as it was, it dont look right.

ricksterr1221 said:
PICT0035-3.jpg

The steer tube is bent to the left.. rims screwd obviously.

Rear rims bent and it rubs.. :roll: How depressing. :cry:
thatll buff out :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back