The Ratcycle Enough Said.........................

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few pics of my newest creation. I haven't built one in a while so I was a little Rusty!!

Peep the headlight, it's actually a speaker for an Ipod.
Knife handle is a 3 speed suicide shifter
Aluminum everything....just looks heavy!!

I have other creations. Let me know what you wanna see, glow in the dark chopper, kids version blah blah blah.....

click on the pic to see more

how is that front wheel cover made? i've been searching for that (it's bigger than a 20" right? looks so). did you find a shop that sells them or make it yourself?

WOW!...Nice bike! Aluminum, must be LIGHT. You certainly "gots" the skills. What we really want to see next, how about an "INTRO", tell us a little about yourself.

both rims are actually 6061 aluminum fronts covered with aluminum sheet ive been buildin chopcycles on the side for over 5 years im in southern cal cool site you guys have here just stumbled on it ill post more pics when i figure out how took an hour to post what i did

yo air, that has to be the sicest Burrito i have seen. wow, you do have some skills. very very nice. thanks

Outlaw

that is one of the most beautiful bikes i have ever seen. the look is perfect and those wheels and tires really set it off. what is the story with the rear tire what is it? a white wall slick very cool

She's a true looker for sure........Awesome craftsmanship.......Love the paint to look as if its fainted rusty old paint........Really RAD ride.........

socal_jack said:
Airboom? Hmmm, are you associated with the wakeboard boat tower company? Oh really nice bike!

Yep, sure am. It's been slower so I've been workin on stuff that's lower.
Just finished this and she needs a new crib!!!!

Go to Airboom.com and click on "other cool stuff for sale"
Keep in mind, these pictures are like a courtroom, they don't do it justice..........

ohchusan said:
wow!!!!! that there is a thing of beaty.... but i'm sure you've heard that already.... :(

does that sweet rear end go "boinnnnggg" or is it rigid? can't really tell with my tiny PC screen

frame is all ridged built it so low i would go out the front when it went boing sits maybe 2 inches off floor before a big lunch thanks for the compliments

Latest posts

Back