The Jaywalker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ern

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering selling this or parting it out. I figured I would let you guys check it out before letting it go. Hope you like it.
DSC_0174.jpg

Nice! Why would ya want to sell such a kool kruiser,man? I'd keep it :)

cman said:
Tell us about those hubs.

The front hub is a red anodized drum brake and the back is a standard hub. The disks you see with the holes on them came from a chemistry lab. I believe they are used to hold up test tubes. They are being used as spacers.

Yeah, if you part out, I am interested in the wheels.

possibly interested in that brooks seat if you part out. pm me and let me know...

Easy E

Thanks Karfer.
Your bike is one of the sickest on this site. I originally wanted to run 3" tires on both front and back.

She is gorgoues........why sell???.......parting out would be a shame........sell her with all her glory......

rustyspokes21 said:
She is gorgoues........why sell???.......parting out would be a shame........sell her with all her glory......
I just put her in the Classifieds Section. :cry:

thank you for the comments she still shows well even though i dont show her as often as i used to. but she still holds her own against what is being done now even though i find it harder and harder to keep up with all the new builders. well done to all!!

Back