The Girl Between My Legs Repost..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MauldethBridge-1.jpg

MauldethFenderView-1.jpg

MauldethDriveSide.jpg

MauldethLeftSide.jpg

NewBike001.jpg

I picked this bike up a few weeks back off craigslist in ATL. It was a toss up to Rat or Restore.. The bike had been sitting for a while on one side so it was faded out real nice, but the drive side need years of work. I Painted her flat earth brown, flipped and chopped the bars,replaced the stem with a drop quill off a girl's road bike, slammed the seat, bobbed the rear fender and painted it flat black w/ o.g. pinstripes, put the tail light off my old Sun Cruiser Deluxe, rear Brown Quick Brick wrapped around black with chrome nips, front Creme Delta Cruiser wrapped around chrome, hit the chain w/ flat black and let her eat..... She goes by the name of Mauldeth
This is my first build so let me know what you think...

Thanks Fellas, I bobbed the fender with a pair of 14" Metal snips, I put it in the vice and went at it like pac-man for a few min. It cut fairly clean then i rubbed the heck out of it on a cemint block.. it's 1/8" or less clearance, super sick...

that first shot is amazing the stance is great. cool bike simple and clean looks like it is fast sitting still just like i like em

Simple but very cool. The mismatch tires and wheels really make it different from most bikes.

RAD ride........Very clean....Love the bars and flat paint............Trick little Ace card in the spokes.......Nice touch.........AWESOME work........Congrats......

I'm only recently new to this site and have trawled over a lot of bikes and seen some really nice rides, but this one (in the 1st shot) is brilliant. The different coloured tyres and rimes, the white seat, it's unreal. Very basic and very affective. I love it.

thats an awesome bike! never thought two different color tires would look so cool.

hey, i emailed you.

i hope you can ride with us at the festival parade.

adam

Yo adam,
I'll be there bro.. Looking forward to it.. If you need any help getting things ready let me know. Hopefully I can get another bike together by then...Oh yeah, How was the bike Graveyard?

Back