The Forward look... THE END!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Forward look... First road test.

Very nice bike! This is what blows me away on these build offs, in my top ten bikes there's a fixie, a straightbar, a muscle bike, a trike, and a cantilever! I don't understand people who own one bike...

Great job! Rg

Re: The Forward look... First road test.

Alright I'm about to offer you a compliment that not everyone would get, jsut keep in mind that I am cheap and most of my bikes are free.

You built a bike that I would buy.

Awesome.

Re: The Forward look... Finished... and christened!!!!!!

Second test tonight with real shoes... everything is ok.

forward_____%28164%29.JPG

I have fixed my crank problem. Played with pedal arms pins, I was just wrong on the way I have inserted pin on one side!!!!

So being very happy I've made a few miles tonight to find my place for finished pics tomorrow, trying not to meet cops (no lights , no brakes, etc...)
Met this place so had to take pics for Bike 2112.... All I had to steady my bike was my cigarettes paquet....sorry :oops: :D

forward_____%28177%29.JPG

forward_____%28175%29.JPG

forward_____%28172%29.JPG

The night is very hot here and a little wind came to refresh the air...GOOD!!!!!!!.... then I saw my bike slowly moving but couldn't do anything...and

BAM !!!!!!!!!!!! Ground has officially christened my bike!!!!!!!!!!!

Frame, handlebar, front spokes, seat are scratched!!!!!!!!! I am so angry to be so silly sometimes... well, for the moment I have just brushed up some paint to it....gonna repair it later :cry:

forward_____%28180%29.JPG

Thanks for all, I feel a little off topic with it and really I prefer to ride my cruisers but really had great time building it and really appreciated all your comments. :wink: 8)

Re: The Forward look... Finished... and christened!!!!!!

Mr. Kool said:
Ground has officially christened my bike!!!!!!!!!!!
Happens to the best of us...
At least you don't have to worry any more about the first ding :lol:

Awesome bike!!

Thank yooooooouuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest part bought today... I'm not a valve caps addict but had to put these here to stay within the forward look

forward______%28227%29.JPG

Final pics are made, unfortunately not with the intended background. :cry:

I'm not a photographer but tried to take some cool pics, hope you'll like them. See you tomorrow in the finished section...

forward______%28226%29.JPG

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Sexy!!!!
BRAVO for finishing!
congRATs!
Hope you had fun!

Latest posts

Back