The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSV#6 home made handlebars

I'M JUST WAITING TO SEE IT PRIMED AND PAINTED. I MEAN IF YOU ARE GOING TO.. OF COURSE. GREAT JOB SO FAR.....NOW GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

No paint, that patina is awesome!!!!!!

LOVE those bars! I may have to steal that idea!

I did note one sad thing.....DANG! Really? :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
china.jpg

Cheers,
Dr. T

Man I love this build. One of my major influences is Mad Max and this things just screams Road Warrior!

Re: SSV#6 Fade to Black

This bad boy is ready for the ThunderDome!

Hope you keeping the Brooks seat; it just looks right.

Two bikes enter.....One bike leaves....

Interesting! I never expected a nana seat on this one. More More More!!!!

Re: SSV#6

I really like the sissy bar. However, why is it requisite to include the bananna seat? I know this is the prevailing trend right now; "nanna" seats are all the rage. I just think the ride looks right with the Brooks & the Sissy Bar. Okay, now you can throw eggs, boo & hiss!

This is still one heckva' build, nanna seat or not.

Re: SSV#6 Finished kinda..

WHEW THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE OF MY VOTES!! I WISH I COULD FIND THIS FRAME. GREAT JOB...NOW GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Well so much for my tirade on nanna seats. The green nanna & orange sissy bar really do complete the style.

Can't wait to see this build in the completed section to take it all in.

As JakeSensi said, "...there goes another of my votes".

Excellent job on the sissy bar! It totally flows with the sweeping lines of this bike.
I hope your 5 speed drum wheel works out. I have one of those on a Spitfire II that I want to rat out.

thanks for all the support. now if i can just convince 200 more members i can retire from summer build offs a back to back winner :mrgreen:[/quote]

If the vote comes down to draw, just pray you don't have the decision handed down by the Supreme Court of RatRod Bike Fanatics :mrgreen: tics

Great job!

Yeah that's it. I believe that it is a universal rule of law even among the lawless; according to Andre The Giant.

Looks pretty good, but I just thought I'd let you know before your finished post that I tend to deduct points for photo "effects", other than composition and good lighting. :| Well, okay maybe black and white. :lol:

Or a really clear sepia. :mrgreen:

Re: SSV#6 Do Work!

Not only has this ride stolen another of my votes; I in turn have pirated your handlebars for a chopper build. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: SSV#6 Do Work!

I'll bet it's harder to make a paint job look 'bad', than it is to do a good job! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This bike, like ALL of your bikes, is simply awesome. I really like the way your mind works when designing them.

Keep it up and see you on the 'finished' page!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back