1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

the BLUE MEANIE /new frame & seat! 11/28

Discussion in 'ANYTHING GOES BUILD OFF' started by theVULTURE, Sep 30, 2009.

1. theVULTURE

theVULTURE

Re: the BLUE MEANIE /got some parts! 10/19------

now, you might have noticed, i put the forks in a vice and gave them a light bend........
    well, that's just not gonna Kut the mustard!
    so the front of the bike was raked about 3/4 inch....... 8)
    [​IMG]
    the rake went well, and we were bouncing ideas around for an all metal seat.
    i wanted it to be entirely metal, and i wanted to sit above the rear tire.
    it was decided that if the bike had a nice rake in front, it was gonna need a nice shovel in the rear! :shock:
    [​IMG]
    this build is a dedication to all the great friends i've met on this website, and to the website itself.
    i was so inspired at the turkey day ride, and for Kuttnhack to open his shop for me, and the parts donated by Mike S. & James.
    here is a mock up picture taken at the lab....... 8)
    [​IMG]
    Kuttnhack, you're the man! i owe you big time!
    this will be my last photo update before i post my finished pics!
    time to gather the rest of my parts, and lay some lines down before the finally. :mrgreen:
    good luck to everyone! 1 week to go!! crunch time! :lol:

2. Markm

Markm

Re: the BLUE MEANIE /got some parts! 10/19------

Cool!!!!

3. karfer67

karfer67

i love it really glad to see that someone finally pulled off the shovel seat pan. i could not get mine to work right for the bike and it ended up in the scrap bin. nice bike now you got a new ride for the toy run.!!!

4. pvwacko

pvwacko

I used a #2 shovel once... by the time I had it shaped to be somewhat comfortable you couldn't tell it was a shovel anymore!
    [​IMG]

5. karfer67

karfer67

oh snap wow i really did not notice that was even a shovel on your ride. nice i will shut up now

6. theVULTURE

theVULTURE

rode it today! 8)
    what a fun bike. gonna give it a quick photo shoot this week, and it's ready for the toy run next weekend!
    my new favorite!! :mrgreen: