THE 2T- Updated w/ new Quick Bricks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I started building up the Tornado I found here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6248

I was planning on putting a Sweetheart Skiptooth on but the rear hub was causing problems and I came across a Red Band Kickback. So I laced it into a rim(first bike with matching rims). Still going to make some changes but this is good for now.

This is what I bought.
oldyschwinn1.jpg

New rims, tires, fork
0424081709.jpg

0424081709b.jpg

0424081709c.jpg

0424081709a.jpg

Re: THE 2T

thanks for the comments..

TheDuke said:
Lookin good Cman! Really love those forks! :lol: :wink: L8 EM
After I ground my stem to fit, I love em too for the price. The spring seem stiff though.

I still might paint the fork but part of me likens the red fork to Rudolph :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I like the fork red... it gives the bike some flare without taking away from the simplicity. It's your bike though so as always make what you want to ride.

Haven't done much to this besides riding it. The 2spd kickback is nice. I bought some Felt Quick Bricks from Leobikes(member). The pictures don't justice on the difference of how the bike looks now. The Quick Bricks give it a faster, hotrod look more than the old cruiser tires did. I think the rounder profile of them does this. The Quick Bricks still don't look as good as they do on wider rims, but they ride good.

1028081706.jpg

1028081705b-1.jpg

1028081705a.jpg

Latest posts

Back