TH3JUICEMAN's Bikes Round 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's been awhile since I've been able to post some pics. I joined the forums right before Grad School started and I underestimated the amount of time it would consume. I have still been able to collect/build some bikes and wanted to share my current bikes/builds with you all.

The first bike I ever posted here was an old murray that I wanted to redo and build up and this is what it currently looks like. I'm gonna be getting it powdercoated black with some kind of flake in it sometime in the next month. I'm still modifying the tank to accomodate the springer fork.
101_0642.jpg

here is a before pic....not sure if you guys can even see it. I'm having trouble resizing this particular pic
OriginalMurray.jpg

Next is another project that just needs powdercoat and will go when the Murray does. The frame is a 20" 54' Schwinn DX. The guard is from a schwinn Lil Chick. I have the original lucky seven sprocket and crank that are in good condition. I'm still debating on what color to powdercoat it....maybe cream with a green guard. The seat and sissy bar are stingray repops.
101_0641.jpg

Here is my all original 72' Schwinn Manta-Ray Disc which basically needs a good detailing. When I got her the front fender was destroyed but I got an original to put on when I get around to detailing her. I'm thinking about finding some 72' Stingray Handlebars for it to make the ride a little more comfortable, the shorty's are just kinda ackward. When I first got her I tried poppin a wheelie like I do on my stingray and snapped the chain LOL!!! I came within inches to crashing hard!
101_0644.jpg

Here is my 68' Schwinn Stingray Fenderless Three Speed Stik Shift. Everything is OG except for the repop seat. I still have the OG one but it is badly stained. I love the Rays......their a blast to ride!
101_0647.jpg

And the last bike I will share with you all is my 08' Nirve Skulls. Now this is a comfy cruiser! It's a 3 speed and I have made a few mods on it. I put Nirve black Ape Hangers on it (the originals are on the Murray bike) and a Nirve LED headlight.
101_0646.jpg

So now you've seen my current bikes minus a couple. Let me know what colors you guys think would look good on the two needing powdercoat. I'll post pics of the final products when I get them finished!

Peace
Juice

Back