*** TEXAS ROADMASSACRE ***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well, the 5 month heatwave seems to have ended so i guess its time to get busy again. ive had some parts set aside for this roadmaster frame, so i started piecing it together last week. these kinds of pieced together builds are my favorite to do. :D parts wise, the roadmaster frame came from the man himself...Road Master! :wink: the headbadge came from Euphman06, the crank and sprocket from Unchained, and the wheel set from Bri-in-Ri. the tank found me courtesy of ebay, and all the rest of the parts came from 4 yrs of hoarding! :lol: its a few parts away from being finished, so heres where im at now.
DSCN3567.jpg
DSCN3552.jpg
DSCN3543.jpg
DSCN3545.jpg
DSCN3558.jpg
DSCN3561.jpg
DSCN3566.jpg
DSCN3562.jpg
DSCN3559.jpg

That's one sweet ride!!!

TBJ- Looks like it was leaning up against a roadside gas station in the flatlands!

Cool build!

joe

well im glad to see somone on here got that tank..i wanted it but it seems like every time one pops up i dont have the money..im working on pretty much the same exact bike right now..yours is looking good..gotta love a clevland welding frame

i love the look of the red tires, grips and pedals 8) .... and i have that same seat on my roll fast... i love this bike...great work.

Big John, where do you find this stuff??? I never see anything like that around here that is affordable!

Latest posts

Back