Takin' Back the Empties

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a small neighborhood grocery store a few blocks away and this one should fit the bill to get the groceries. I garbage picked the bike a few days ago and at first really had no idea what to do with it. Cheers
DSC03275.jpg

DSC03276.jpg

DSC03277.jpg

love the bike, and it new use, but why did ya remove that sweet chain guard?

Nice bike. Sporty, black and utilitarian. Which Wald basket is that? The 139? Whatever it is, I like it over the HUGE 157. The 157 is like balancing a grocery cart on your handlebars.

I like anything that can haul beer, a recurring theme in my own bikes. So they are bringing back Bosch? Like from the U.P.?

Hey Crassly, you are dead on, its an Iverson. As far as the beer goes this is an old 8 pack of Bosch ( I never throw anything away ) from the late 60's that I had up in the back of the attic. It would be great if they made it again, but I think that its gone forever.
Slacker, good eye on the basket its a Wald, but I have no idea what size, works fine for groceries though. Cheers

Love the bike. I might have left it original, but it looks cool the way u got it too ;) Love the bike man.

Back