T!-I!-M!-B!-O! 's RED ROCKET

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my CCM bike, pretty much stock I added a spent MG 42 Machine gun bullet from a link. my uncle, a Canadian soldier who fought in Nijmagen, Holland, found. Rat Rodders meet RED ROCKET.
redrocket.jpg

redrocket1.jpg

redrocketbullet.jpg

redrocketccmlogo.jpg

redrocketseat.jpg

Thanks folks for the nice comments.

Some things are going to be added. back a few years ago I went Flea Market Record shopping. I found a few DEVO records and James Brown and a Minutemen in mint condition. But I also picked up, I remember at the time I dunno why I did. A bike wrench, not any bike wrench but one stamped with CCM. This wrench fits every nut on my bike so I am thinking of ways of incorporating it into the bike and have it functional as well.

I have enough spent rounds in the link to do 10 more shells 5 bikes. I cut of them down slightly The ballistic flang or neck which holds the actual shot or bullet is too small and is removed, I was thinking of using a tap die but it's a little too big and insert a wheel cap inside. That one you see was my first attempt and I cut off wayyyy too much. It's and MG 42 round I think which is 7.9? I also polish them and clear coat them.

I am adding headlight and taillight as well and am looking for my first true RAT ROD FRAME...I have been infected.

Back