SUV aka WinterFixie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I got the rims from one competition but they are around 65$ See here
I spoked them by my self.

Here is some new photos, I add brake and changed 46-23 sprokets. Now it runs really nicely!

pkentta001.jpg

pkentta002.jpg

I wanted frame to be simole so I remover standard seat post tightening and made similar
system as old handle bar stems have.

pkentta003.jpg

Front frame:

pkentta004.jpg

Big ones here, again

-Olli

Those tires and wheels are tuff looking. looks like a monster truck (or bike I guess).

Ollie,

You have some of the coolest, craziest bikes! I love them. Did you extend the seat stays, or is that stock geometry? Nice bike!

how much would it be to ship one of your bikes to texas?

every time you post one it just out does the last..
Super Cool

I have seen the glory and it is a big @#$%! bike with beefy tires. That's a must have for me...next project after my take on the cycle truck. Wait, I am getting an idea. Monster bike + cycle truck= Monster Cycle-Truck bike! I am on it!

ChopperOlli said:
Wow, did you make that inspired of my bike or this was already existing art work?

I got an idea when tikihari wrote that it looked like an angry bull, and drew it myself. :)

Ahh I see where your coming from with this idea.. I too want to burn down the side of MT Everest with my feet and hands duct taped to my bike :mrgreen: haha
Nice concept. The rake look sets it off!

When I was still in school I was using bolth, TIG & MIG, but now when I work in my garage I'm dreaming about good TIG.. I just have MIG but I could not work just whit TIG ether.

-Olli

i saw that blue chopper you have on your page i have never liked bikes with that style motor but man you have changed my mind on building a chopper out of that style motor.....

holy cow Ollie!! So frickin cool. The green was unexpected and fits the bike to a tee. Placing it in front of the power plant with the smog or fog or clouds was an awesome decision. very artful photo. great bike.

Latest posts

Back