Super Rare Find! 1982 NOS WEBCO 26" BMX F/F!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So regretably I sold the WEBCO f/f to fund other projects, and I've been searching for another set ever since.
By a stroke of luck, I think lightning is going to strike twice! Finally found another one - they are rare - and I think the deal is getting close to being closed. :)
Will def post pics once I receive it.
Robert,

I just picked up a never buillt '82 Webco/Emory f/f. It's stamped Emory on the brake bridge. I got it off someone on BMX museum and paid too much, but I didn't want to pass it up.

It's still on its way here. He had the welds beefed up and tabs taken off by a pro. It will go to powder coat to be done gloss black right away. Got all my parts together but still gotta build the wheels.

How are you guys getting the year of the Emory bikes. I thought I had the serial numbers figured out, but Clayton at Emory said there was no order to the numbers.

There are a bunch of them in Jacksonville, all different kinds. I think I've owned just about every one of the frame styles at one time. They show up on Craigslist, but thrift stores are the best bet.

Robert,

I just picked up a never buillt '82 Webco/Emory f/f. It's stamped Emory on the brake bridge. I got it off someone on BMX museum and paid too much, but I didn't want to pass it up.
Congrats! I was going to make a play for that frame the next time I made the trip to BC.

Jason

Congrats! I was going to make a play for that frame the next time I made the trip to BC.

Jason
Hey RustyGold,

Ya, I paid at least $100 more than I wanted to with shipping and all, but I love three-bar cruisers and couldn't pass up the chance to be the first to build it. That kinda opportunity doesn't happen every day.

Wildcat,

I won't even have the f/f in my posession until tomorrow. Right now I'm taking the seller's word for the year. He seemed to know the road it traveled to him. Also, there is a Emory owners FB page and a guy there who works for Emory says it is what it appears to be.

Does anyone know how I can lock down original stickers?

TIA

Latest posts

Back