Stockton Cycle Show and Swap 4/15/12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here's one for all you Nor Cal folks and anyone willing to travel a little to a great show! Always full of fun w/ a wide range of bikes and people. $5 admission to get in. Admission is also your ticket to entering an unlimited amount of bikes! Last show held around 300 I believe. Trophies and raffle. Come win a custom built bike!!!!
4ce4f424-c71c-1543.jpg

GReat show and Swap , dont miss it ! even tho it looks like i'll be missing it myself :oops: Started a new job and it dont come with weekends off :? The last two i attended ,had a real good time , made some casholla, spent some , and won a couple trophys !

Ralph

If you want to enter a bike or bikes there will be a gate where they let participants thru (on the west side of the parking lot along side Airport). Let them know your there for the show. Usually people start showing up around 7-8ish to get prime retail but anytime before 10 should be fine. Expect to fill up quick. I'll be there round 530.

I plan on being there fairly early for not having swap space or stuff to sell.

I will have a couple bikes with me but will be leaving around noon to get to the kruzer mob's ride at 1pm in Tracy.

I'll be there! Lotsa kool bikes for sale so bring cash guys! I'm thinning my herd!!! AGAIN!

Latest posts

Back